Minced chicken on crispy noodles wrap with lettuce. Great dish to cook and eat with kids that is perfect for dinner party too.
- 350 g chicken (I used thighs, you can use breast if you prefer.)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2.5 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 tbs Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 30 ml water (4 tbs or a dash as I'd call it )
- 2 clove garlic (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tsp chill flakes (optional )
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce (or any lettuce you prefer)
- 1 lt vegetable oil for deep fry
- 40 g dried rice vermicelli noodles
- Heat the oil in a deep saucepan till hot enough that when you drop a small piece of noodle it puffed up right away. Drop the dried...
- Get the full instructions at Fish come from the sky