Looking for the perfect chicken kebab marinade? Here's a great recipe to try - and we have some more good ideas for you too!
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt, made with whole milk
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- zest and juice from one lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 cloves chopped garlics
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 pinch of ground cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch of kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2 inch pieces
- Mix the yogurt, oil, lemon zest and juice, thyme, garlic, saffron, paprika, turmeric, cayenne, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments