Wonderful baked chicken dish that's served over gluten free angel hair pasta, then drizzled with a sun-dried tomato sauce consisting of basil, shallots, and bell peppers in cream and chicken broth. This recipe is gluten free.
- 4 chicken breasts (skinless, boneless )
- olive oil (as needed)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup shallots (diced )
- 1/2 red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 tbsp. Bob's Red Mill gluten free brown rice flour (or any gluten free flour)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes (reconstituted in ½ cup water)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or half and half (I used heavy cream)
- 16 oz. box DeBoles gluten free angel hair pasta
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 10x17” glass baking dish with olive oil cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in dish. Sprinkle generously...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen