Chicken Fried Steak Sandwiches are just the sandwich you need when you've got a lot of hungry people. They'll disappear before...
- 1-1 1/2 pounds cube steak, cut into 4 bun-sized pieces
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 buns
- 1/3 cup sriracha comeback sauce, or spicy mayo
- Add oil to a large cast iron skillet and place over medium-high heat until oil reaches 350°F. Add egg and milk to a bowl and beat...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic