This delicious Tex-Mex Salad is filled with veggies and tossed with Chicken Fajita meat, tortilla strips and cilantro. Then it's served with[url href="http://www.bolthouse.com/products/dressings" target="_blank" title="bolthouse farms salsa ranch dressing"] BoltHouse Farms Salsa Ranch Dressing[/url].
- 2 boneless (skinless chicken breasts)
- 1 recipe Homemade Taco Seasoning (or 1 Taco Seasoning packet)
- 2 bags Romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 pints grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cucumber quartered and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper (diced)
- 3 green onions (sliced)
- 1 can red kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can whole kernel corn (drained)
- whole ripe medium olives (drained)
- shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- tortilla strips (for garnish)
- cilantro for garnish
- Prepare Homemade Taco Seasoning. Set aside. Wash veggies and pat dry. Place lettuce in salad bowl. Layer with tomatoes, cucumber, bell...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen