These lovely enchiladas are filled with a creamy, cheese chicken and refried beans filling, topped with enchilada sauce, green onions and olives. This spectacular Tex-Mex dish is great for any occasion.
- 16-oz. can refried beans
- 20 flour tortillas (6 to 8 inches)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- sour cream
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (divided)
- 28-oz. can enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of beans on each tortilla. Combine soup and sour cream; stir in chicken. Spoon 1/3 to ½ cup down the center of...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen