This homemade Chicken Cordon Bleu has it all: tender chicken breasts, wrapped around baby swiss cheese and spiral-cut ham, slathered with a delicious and tangy sauce, dipped and coated in a combination of panko and bread crumbs then oven baked. The result is a crispy and tender cordon bleu with a mouth watering, melted cheese and ham filling. ENJOY!
- 3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup Plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Yellow mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Brown mustard (1 additional tablespoon of yellow mustard can be used in place of brown mustard)
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar (I like Bragg's Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar)
- 4 Chicken breasts (sliced, lengthwise)
- 16 small slices Swiss cheese (I like baby swiss; it has a milder flavor. )
- 8 slices ham
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a small bowl, make the sauce by whisking together the mayonnaise, mustards and apple cider vinegar. Set aside. In a pie tin, or...
- Get the full instructions at The Girl Who Serves Spumoni