Chicken Cauliflower Rice Soup will warm you up on a rainy spring day. Flavorful and creamy.
- 2 tablespoons ghee, or olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 4 cups chicken stock, or broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 cups canned coconut milk, full fat
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Melt the ghee in a large soup pot. Add the onion, carrot, and celery. Cook for 5-8 minutes, or until the vegetables begin to soften....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic