Tasty main dish Italian meal with bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, garlic and diced tomatoes. Serve over hot, buttered spaghetti.
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts
- 1 28-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 medium onion (cut in half and then sliced)
- 2 large green peppers (cut in ½” strips)
- mushrooms (fresh)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic (from a jar)
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- Olive oil
- 1 lb. spaghetti or gluten free spaghetti
- Fry bite-size pieces of chicken in hot olive oil in a large Dutch oven. Cook until firm – but not cooked all the way through. Add sliced...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen