grilled chicken tenders topped with bruschetta and melted mozzarella.
- 3 chicken tenders (or 1 large breast sliced in half horizontally)
- olive oil (for the skillet)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (cored, seeded and diced)
- 6 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 3/4 cups chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese (diced)
- salt and black pepper (to taste)
- grated parmesan cheese
- Set the oven at 400°F and put a skillet on at medium high. Eyeball enough olive oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Salt and...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks