Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is such an easy dinner. Grab all the staples, and you've got a meal!
- 1 pound penne
- 1/2 pound thick sliced bacon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1 oz packet ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups pepper jack cheese, shredded
- green onions, optional garnish
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Once cooked, rinse pasta in a colander and set aside. Meanwhile, place a large cast iron...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic