This Chicken & Potatoes in Garlic Rosemary sauce is a great low-calorie comfort food. Eating healthy never tasted so good!
- 3 Pieces Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (6 oz pieces)
- 3 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 12 oz. Fingerling Potatoes
- 2/3 cup chicken broth (low sodium)
- 1 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp rosemary (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Fat free plain greek yogurt
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Place the chicken breast in a large saute pan. Sprinkle about a teaspoon of poultry seasoning on each one. Put the potatoes all around...
- Get the full instructions at Who Left the Fat Out?