Healthy eating doesn't have to be boring. Check out this recipe for Chicken and Green Beans in Garlic Sauce. So tasty and only 201 calories!
- 4 pieces Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (4-5 oz. pieces, cubed)
- 2 tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/8 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp Fat free plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 bags Steamfresh Green Beans
- 1 tbsp lightly dried basil
- In a large saute pan, add the four chicken breasts and season with poultry seasoning. Add the garlic into the pan and the chicken broth....
- Get the full instructions at Who Left the Fat Out?