Chia seed crackers may have well become my new ally in the kitchen. Why? Well, what if I told you that this cracker is made without flour and oil. That it is made almost completely of seeds (the rest being salt, herbs and spices). That they are vegan, gluten-free. What would you say? I would say: go for it!
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 5 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 3 tablespoon grilled sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds ((optional))
- 1 teaspoon black cumin seeds ((optional))
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cup hot water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Add the seasonings you prefer. I really little adding...
- Get the full instructions at 30 Pepper Street