These delicious brownies have triple the peanut butter flavor. They use extra crunch peanut butter, peanuts and Reese's peanut butter morsels for a rich, decadent taste your family will love.
- 2 1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1/2 cup extra crunchy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 11 oz. pkg. Reese’s peanut butter morsels (divided use)
- 1 cup peanut halves (divided use)
- Mix butter, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, eggs, peanut butter and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add flour,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen