These wonderful brownies are filled with butterscotch chips and pecans for a truly scrumptious flavor and texture. Great for tailgating parties or anytime you get together with friends or family.
- 2 1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 11-oz. pkg. Hershey’s or Nestle’s butterscotch morsels (divided use)
- 1 cup Fisher chopped or broken pecans
- Mix butter, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, eggs and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add flour, 1 cup...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen