These amazing blondies are filled with white chocolate chips and fresh cherries. They're rich, decadent and absolutely heavenly. They make terrific treats for summer potlucks when fresh cherries are in season.
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter (softened (3 sticks) 12-oz. pkg. white chocolate chips)
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 3 cups Northwest Cherry Growers pitted, diced cherries ((pat dry before adding to cookie mixture))
- 12 oz. pkg. white chocolate chips (not vanilla or white baking chips)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or spray a large 13x17” cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large bowl, combine butter, sugars, vanilla,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen