Cherry scones are a true summer treat. As breakfast or a tea time indulgence, you'll love them!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, frozen
- 2 eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup fresh cherries, diced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, finely diced
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix together flours, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments