These fantastic cookies are made with fresh cherries and cherry Greek yogurt. They are absolutely scrumptious and perfect for summer desserts when cherries are in season.
- 2 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods) )
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 oz. container Tart Cherry Greek Yogurt ((see note below))
- 1 1/2 cups Northwest Cherry Growers pitted, diced cherries
- 8 tbsp. unsalted butter (melted (1 stick) )
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Stir Greek yogurt thoroughly. Melt butter and combine with Greek yogurt. Add sugar, vanilla, almond extract, baking soda and salt and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen