Cherry Chocolate Chip Poke Cake may be the dessert of your dreams. It'll be a hit at any party!
- 1 box white cake mix
- 3/4 cup milk, or water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice, from a 10 ounce jar
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 1/4 cups mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 10 maraschino cherries, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 ounce container cool whip
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge sauce, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Coat a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, milk,...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments