Cherry Chocolate Chip Muffins have the sweetness of chocolate, the tartness of cherries, and a gorgeous topping. What could be better?
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups pitted cherries, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with liners or lightly spray with oil. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic