Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes have cheesecake both in the batter and frosting. You absolutely have to try them!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 3.4 ounce box cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- For the Cake Layer: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 24 cupcake tins with liners and set aside. In the bowl of your mixer, beat cake mix,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic