Cherry Cheesecake Bars are sweet and just the dessert you crave. Make them for you next party.
- 1 box yellow cake mix, 18.25 ounces
- 8 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13 pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. In a large bowl, mix cake mix, melted...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic