These festive and beautiful cookies are terrific for holiday baking, Christmas Cookie Exchanges or holiday parties. They're filled with candied cherries, white chocolate chips and almonds for spectacular flavor and crunchiness.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened (2 sticks) )
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. real vanilla extract ((no imitation vanilla flavoring))
- 3 1/2 to 3 3/4 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups diced candied cherries
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (not vanilla chips or premiere white baking chips)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°. Chop cherries. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen