These mouthwatering blondies have an almond crust, an almond cheesecake layer topped with cherries. Then they're sprinkled with powdered sugar before serving. These cookies are rich, decadent and divine! This is a terrific way to use cherries when they're in season during the summer months.
- 1 box Duncan Hines Butter Recipe Cake Mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter (melted (1/2 cup))
- 1 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 large eggs
- 16 oz. powdered sugar ((about 3 cups))
- 2 cups pitted, diced cherries
- powdered sugar (to sprinkle on top)
- Mix together the cake mix, butter, almonds and an egg. Pat mixture into a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Cream together the cream...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen