These amazing blondies have a shortbread crust, topped with a [url href="http://www.smuckers.com/products/fruit-spreads/preserves/cherry-preserves" target="_blank"]cherry preserve[/url] topping, and sprinkled with sliced[url href="https://fishernuts.com/" target="_blank"]almonds[/url] on top. These beautiful, festive treats are great for holiday baking.
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (softened or melted[br]
- <li class="ERSeparator">[b]TOPPING:[/b][br])
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Smucker’s cherry preserves
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter (softened or melted)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 to 1 cup sliced Fisher almonds
- In a mixing bowl, stir flour, sugar and butter. Spread into the bottom and ½ inch up the sides of a 9x13” glass baking dish that has been...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen