This Cheesy Tomato Pasta Bake is an irresistable casserole the whole family will nosh! It's vegetarian-friendly, and oh so good. Look at that bubbly cheese.
- 12 roma tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed into 24 pieces
- 8 ounces penne
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray large baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place tomatoes on the bottom of the dish. Drizzle with...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic