This amazing potatoes are perfect for holidays, company dinner or anytime your serving an elegant dinner. They're filled with sour cream, cheddar cheese, green onions and herbs that flavor the dish wonderfully. Gluten free.
- 4 lbs. red potatoes
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 bunch green onions (diced)
- 2 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded, divided use)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- 3/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- paprika (as needed)
- parsley (for garnish)
- Boil potatoes until fork tender. Drain. Place in large mixing bowl. Mash lightly with potato masher. Stir in sour cream, onions, 2 cups...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen