Amazing homemade bread recipe for the breadmaker. This one includes ranch dressing mix and cheddar cheese and is a wonderful savory dinner bread for any occasion. This recipe is for a two-pound loaf.
- 3/4 cup lukewarm water
- 3 tbsp. honey (or brown sugar)
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 3 tbsp. dried buttermilk
- 2 tbsp. ranch powdered salad dressing mix
- 3 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded )
- 2 1/2 tsp. active dry yeast
- 2 tsp. vital wheat gluten
- Layer in bread canister in order given. Select wheat bread cycle. After baking, allow bread to rest in breadmaker 15 minutes before...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen