Cheesy Pulled Pork BBQ Bread Dip is just the extreme tailgating fix you and your crew need for any game you are watching this season!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup stubb's original bar-b-q sauce
- 1 cup <a href="/recipes/slow-cooker-pulled-pork-recipe/">pulled pork</a>, (see notes for recipe link)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 loaf <a href="/recipes/french-bread-recipe/">french bread</a>, (large)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic