Cheesy O'Brien Egg Scramble is absolutely fantastic! This layered breakfast casserole includes seasoned O'Brien potatoes, scrambled eggs, two kinds of cheese and loads of bacon. It's terrific for a holiday or company breakfast like Easter or Mother's Day. Everyone always comes back for seconds!
- 28 oz. pkg. frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup (undiluted)
- 1 lb. bacon (crisp cooked and crumbled)
- 12 large eggs (slightly beaten)
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- In a large skillet, prepare hash browns according to package directions. (I used the avocado oil for this purpose). Sprinkle with garlic...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen