Wonderful meatloaf recipe loaded with veggies and cheese. This one has a tangy sweet and sour sauce and is gluten free.
- 1 lb. ground beef (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup milk
- Cheddar cheese cubes or grated- maybe ½ cup
- 1-2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup Ketchup
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- Grease a 9x13" glass baking dish. Preheat oven to 350. Mix ground beef, oats, onion, bell pepper, salt, egg, cheese, Worcestershire sauce...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen