If cheesecake ice cream is your favorite flavor at the ice cream parlor then you’ve got to try this cheesecake milkshake! Best part about it – no ice cream needed for this milkshake!
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ice cubes, (start with 1 cup)
- whipped cream, for garnish
- graham crackers, for garnish
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and combine until smooth. Add more ice if necessary, to make it thicker. Top with whipped cream...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic