Cheeseburger Quinoa gives you everything you love about a cheeseburger. Plus a little healthy goodness!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef, 93%
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup low-sodium beef broth, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 14.5 ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 3/4 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese, 3 ounces
- 1/4 cup dill pickles, plus additional for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large, high sided pan on medium/high heat. Add in the beef, onion and garlic. Cook, breaking up the beef, until...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic