Cheese Stuffed Yuca are a party appetizer that can't be beat! Delightful little flavor bombs with the BEST dipping sauce!
- 16 ounces frozen yuca, (1 pound)
- 1/4 pound mozzarella cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- oil, for frying
- 2 tablespoons guava paste
- 1/4 cup white vinegar, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Salt the water (about a tablespoon) and add the yuca. Cook according to the package instructions, or...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic