Tasty and savory dinner bread that incorporates cheddar cheese and dehydrated onions for superb flavor. This 2-pound loaf is made in the breadmaker so it's quick and easy. This recipe uses no oil.
- 1 1/3 cups hot water
- 3 tbsp. powdered milk
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 cups Gold Medal bread flour
- 2 tbsp. dried onion flakes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp. Fleishmann's bread machine yeast
- Measure ingredients in the order listed into bread pan. Insert baking pan into oven chamber, twist to secure. Close lid. Select: Regular...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen