Tasty dinner bread that's so quick and easy to make because it begins with [url href="http://www.bettycrocker.com/products/bisquick?nicam5=vanityurl_web_bisquick" target="_blank" title="bisquick"]Bisquick[/url]! This economical recipe uses ingredients you probably already have on hand.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2 tbsp. chopped (fresh parsley)
- 1 tbsp. finely diced red onion
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese (divided use)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- Grease a 9” round baking dish. Mix egg with milk. Add Bisquick, parsley, onion, and ½ cup cheese and stir to combine. Spread mixture into...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen