A nutrient rich substitute for Spinach.
- 1 bunch amaranthus greens (Washed, cleaned and chopped. The chopped volume is around 4 cups when packed. )
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (you can use any vegetable oil of your choice.)
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp Channa Dal
- 1/2 tsp Urad Dal
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1 shallot (crushed)
- 2 dry red chillies (broken)
- salt (to taste)
- In a wok add the oil followed by mustard seeds. When it splutters assessments the Channa and Urad Dal with chillies, shallot and curry...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.