Cheddar Potato Soup is wholesome and hearty, and something the whole family will love. Let's all stay in and cozy and have a bowl!
- 4 cups red potato, cubed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 cups vegetable broth, or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk, reduced fat is fine
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions, celery, carrots, and garlic. Saute for approximately 7 to 10 minutes, or until...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments