There is really nothing like a down home southern classic. These fluffy cheddar chive biscuits with creamy sausage gravy is pure comfort!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 whole chives
- 2 tablespoons extra sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 stick cold butter (cubed)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 dash olive oil
- 1/2 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 1 pinch hickory smoked sea salt
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- First, make the biscuits. Pre-heat the oven to 350 and line a sheet tray with a silicone mat. Then set up a food processor and combine...
- Get the full instructions at Jeanie and Lulu's Kitchen