A party favorite for adults and children alike
- 2 cup honeymelon (ripe, chilled and diced)
- 2 cups champagne (( sweet dessert style, swap with dessert wines or sparkling water ))
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey (swap with maple syrup.)
- 4 tbsp whipped cream
- melon balls
- mint leaves
- Add the lime juice into the honey, mix well and set aside. Wash peel and extract a few melon balls from the desseded melon. Dice the...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.