Chai Apple Bars are a healthy afternoon snack or breakfast on the run. We adore how easy they are.
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, plus 2 tablespoons (20g)
- 1 1/2 cups deglet noor dates, halved (220g)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 large apple, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter, plus 2 tablespoons
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Spread the almonds and coconut flakes on two baking sheets and toast until golden brown. The coconut will...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic