Cauliflower rice stuffing is a delicious low-carb alternative this holiday season! This veggie-packed wonder comes together in minutes.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion, about half a large onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 6 cups cauliflower, cut into small, bite-sized florets, 560g
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, minced, plus additional for garnish
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- black pepper
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth, or vegetable broth
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Add in the onion, celery and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments