Cast iron deep dish pizza that's better than anything you can get delivered. Who the heck needs Domino's, anyway?!
- 6 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 1/2 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes, drained and all liquid pressed out (1 can)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- To Make the Dough: In a countertop mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment, combine the dry ingredients (flour, salt, and yeast) and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic