Cashew Chicken Chili will warm you up on cold autumn nights. Cashews add a nutty flavor you don't want to miss.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 yam, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 16 ounces great northern beans
- 16 ounces red kidney beans
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 3/4 cup guinness draught, 1/2 12 oz bottle
- 3/4 cup cashew nuts, dry roasted unsalted
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken tender, cubed, optional
- Heat a 5 quart stock pot over medium heat. Add enough olive oil to coat the bottom lightly. Sauté onions for 3 minutes until they are...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments