Cashew Cheese is a delicious sauce or dip that can be used for just about anything. Vegan, vegetarian, and completely delicious!
- 1 1/2 cups raw unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup warm water, plus more as needed
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- lemon juice, from half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of paprika
- Place the raw cashews in a bowl and pour in enough warm water to cover. Soak for 2 hours, then drain the cashews. Place the drained...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic