Tasty vegan and gluten free version of carrots in a creamy sauce seasoned with dill weed, thyme, marjoram and green onions. This side dish is excellent for holiday menus.
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Pamela’s gluten free baking & pancake mix or other GF all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1/2 tsp. marjoram
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Breeze
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 1 pound carrots (sliced and cooked until tender)
- 4 or 5 fresh snipped chives
- Melt oil in saucepan over low heat. Add green onions and sauté a few minutes until onions are tender. Blend in flour and seasonings....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen