Delicious carrot recipe in a cream sauce with dill weed. Quick and easy.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour or Bob's Red Mill all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 1/4 cups half-and-half or cream
- 1 pound carrots (sliced and cooked until tender)
- Melt butter in saucepan over low heat. Blend in flour and seasonings. Gradually add cream; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen