This fabulous salad is filled with carrots, raisins, marshmallows and pineapple. It's so quick and easy, and a great recipe for backyard barbecues, potlucks or grilling out. This recipe is gluten free.
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise (I prefer miracle whip)
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1-2 tbsp. sugar
- 5–oz. can crushed pineapple (drained)
- Combine all ingredients. Chill well before serving.
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen