Reinvent the classic potato croquette appetizers by using a healthier ingredient. The sweet and savory mix of the carrots that melt into your mouth and the salty, gooey parmesan will freshen up your senses. Served with a salad of greens or a glass of cold, sour milk, it’s a treat!
- 10.6 oz carrots ((300 g))
- 1 egg yolk
- 1.8 oz grated parmesan cheese ((50 g))
- 2 tbsp flour
- freshly ground pepper
- 1.8 oz bread crumbs ((50 g))
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Wash the carrots and peel it, cut it and prepare it for boiling in a cooking pot with cold water and a dash of salt; Grate the parmesan...
- Get the full instructions at Air fryer reviews